Company: Thomson Reuters, Inc.
- Calais Professional - same as the free service but now backed by an SLA and with higher transaction limits.
- Calais Professional for Publishers - Calais Professional tailored to meet the needs of large scale publishers and tied to an annual contract.
- ClearForest On-Premise Solutions - ClearForest is the original name of the technology that makes Calais work. Now that it's available as a stand alone application, enterprises will be able to closely tailor the service to their needs, ensure the privacy of their proprietary content and also have access to what's under the hood for even further customization.
- The fundamental nature of publishing and using content is changing.
- “World Wild Content” will dwarf the content Thomson Reuters controls.
- Professionally produced content will continue to merit a premium.
- The Open Access movement and similar efforts by academics, researchers, and other content authors seeking to retain control of their work will continue and grow.
- Thomson Reuters has extensive experience in every aspect of the content industry.
- Flexible integration/interoperation of different types of content may provide powerful added value.