Thursday, November 20, 2008

Company Updates and New Profiles

Since publishing On The Cusp at the end of September, a number of companies have contacted me to schedule briefings and quite frankly, I'm very happy to do so. Of course, now I feel self-conscious because I have a bit of a backlog to attend to...
With that said, I'm planning to provide updates on the companies I've profiled while also profiling new companies (or at least, new to me) in the Semantic Web industry. Additionally, as I become aware of new information or discover something interesting, I'll provide updates accordingly. Along these lines, anyone reading this is welcome to contact me about companies they'd like to see profiled, even if it's their own(!)
In the meantime, you'll be seeing new profiles and updates starting in the very near future.
David

1 comment:

world of warcraft gold said...

Perhaps the mostwow gold for sale popular massive multiplayer Cheap Wow Goldonline role-playing game of ourwow news time is called world of warcraftbuy gold, this game is also wow power levelingreferred to as WOW for World Of Warcraft Goldshort.In order to make things buy cheap world of warcraft goldeasier several players have developed lotro goldwhat are called WOW cheats or hacks, while these buy warhammer gold terms may sound a tad dangerous they're meant to do wow gold only one thing which is to help you cheapest wow goldattain your goals a lot faster and with minimal effort.