Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Interviews Are Finished: Final List of Vendors Covered

Fri Sep 5 marked the end of the period I budgeted for interviews and data collection and frankly, I'm delighted with the number of companies that have participated and the thoroughness of their responses. The companies that will be covered in my Sep 30 report are:
In the final report, each of these ventures will be profiled individually to describe their primary offering, what it does, near term plans, and commentary. Several patterns have emerged and I'll discuss these in an industry analysis section that will also be in the report. In the meantime, I'm still on schedule to publish on Sep 30. I'll announce the availability of this [free] report here on my blog and I'll also be sure to provide a link to the .pdf.
My sincere thanks go out to the people and companies that took the time to participate in the interviews and then later, for reviewing the profiles for accuracy - their help and support has been central to this process.
David

No comments: