Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a Whirlwind!

Response to my report has been surprisingly strong and my thanks to everyone that's written in. Several companies have contacted me to provide a briefing and I plan to write up those conversations and post them here on my blog. I'm not sure of my own next steps but I plan to offer consulting services in the interim - stay tuned and I'll post details shortly.
And special thanks to Paul Miller for having covered my report - he also kindly invited me to do a podcast which you'll find here.
Next week I'm off to the Web 3.0 conference in Santa Clara where I hope to keep learning more about how companies are using Semantic technologies to achieve their strategic goals. If you plan to attend, I hope you'll introduce yourself and say hello.
David

No comments: